This bandstand is a replica of the bandstand that served|
the City of Santa Clara for many years until it was demol-
ished in 1955.
The bandstand was often the focal point of a city's plaza
or park providing a place for entertainment and speakers.
The San Jose Historical Museum |
would like to express its sincere thanks to
E Clampus Vitus, Mountain Charlie Chapter,
for construction of the bandstand.
Special thanks for materials is extended to
Southern Lumber and Alco Paramount.