ECV1850 Plaque:
Harding School
(Utah)

[ Photo of plaque wide. ]


[ Photo of plaque closeup. ]


HARDING SCHOOL
1925 TO 1983
HARDING SCHOOL WAS NAMED AFTER PRESIDENT
WARREN G. HARDING. CLASSES STARTED AUGUST
1925 WITH GEORGE FOX AS THE FIRST PRINCIPAL.
IT WAS USED AS AN ELEMENTRY SCHOOL UNTIL
MAY 1968 WHEN PRINCIPAL JAMES L. JENSEN
CALLED CLASSES TO ORDER FOR THE LAST TIME.
PRICE CITY PURCHASED THE PROPERTY AND
CONVERTED THE SCHOOL INTO A FIRE STATION
AND MULTI-USE CENTER IN 1968. IT WAS TORN
DOWN IN 1983 TO MAKE WAY FOR THE PRICE
CITY PUBLIC SAFETY BUILDING.
DEDICATED JULY 14, 1984 BY
UTAH OUTPOST
MOUNTAIN CHARLIE CHAPTER No. 1850
E CLAMPUS VITUS


 Victorian Bar

Plaque is located at the
Price City Public Safety Building
87 North 200 East
Price.
Carbon County, Utah.

GPS*
  Harding School  
(Utah)
WGS84 Datum
N 39.60297°
W 110.80261°
*Approximate




[ Hand pointing left. ] Return to PLAQUE MENU.
[ Hand pointing left. ] Return to MAIN MENU.